Welcome to Oyster Ridge BOCES
The mission of the Oyster Ridge BOCES is to serve the higher education needs of the community through education and skill set training. The BOCES provides services and opportunities for continuing education and enrichment.
Explore Your Opportunities
The Oyster Ridge BOCES (Board of Cooperative Educational Services) is dedicated to providing the community with services and opportunities for continuing education and enrichment.
- Western Advising - Academic advisors assist students in clarifying institutional policies and procedures & refer students to available resources.
- Rental Facilities - We have 4 rental facilities for events & workshops.
- Technology Center - Our technology center is available to the public.
- Adult Basic Education (ABE) - At the learning center you can prepare for jobs, further your education and training, or enrich your personal development.
- Concurrent Enrollment - Concurrent enrollment courses are for high school students who want to earn college credits while still in highschool. These courses are taught by college-approved high school teachers.
- Dual Enrollment - Dual enrollment courses are for high school students who want to earn college credits while still in highschool. These courses are taught by are college instructors on campus, online or through an outreach center.
- Community Classes - We offer onsite classes in health, wellness, art, personal enrichment and more!
- Ed2Go Classes - We offer a wide range of highly interactive courses that you can take entirely over the Internet.